The Island of the damned est un forum post Apocalyptique rassemblant un grand nombre de créatures surnaturelles.

Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

The Island Of the Damned :: Dossier des Condamnés :: This world around you :: Liens
Partagez

Loneliness is nothing - Nikolaï Davidov

Nikolaï Davidov
Médecin de la fondation ♝ Fondateur ┼ Bébé vampire
Points RP : 1014
Rythme RP : Régulier
Crédits : Avatar © BadAss Signature @MR. CHAOTIK
Nikolaï Davidov
Loneliness is nothing - Nikolaï Davidov Empty
❝ burry all your secrets in my skin❞

I used to think that finding the right one was about the man having a list of certain qualities. If he has them, we'd be compatible and happy. Sort of a checkmark system that was a complete failure. But I found out that a healthy relationship isn't so much about sense of humor or intelligence or attractive. It's about avoiding partners with harmful traits and personality types. And then it's about being with a good person. A good person on his own, and a good person with you. Where the space between you feels uncomplicated and happy. A good relationship is where things just work. They work because, whatever the list of qualities, you happen to be really, really good together.
Nikolaï Davidov
25 ans × chirurgien pour la fondation × Atteint du VIH
« Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy birthday, happy birthday
And I feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen
»
né(e) le 26/04/2020 à Moscou, Russie ♧ Russe ♧ Célibataire ♧ Bi a tendance gay ♧ mes qualités : Doux, gentil, à l'écoute des autres ♧ mes défauts : altruiste, naïf, trop bon trop con, dépressif ♧ à savoir à tout prix sur moi : atteint par le virus du SIDA, en phase terminal  
made by lizzou – icons by lirryx
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Nikolaï Davidov
Nikolaï Davidov
❝ With you I feel safe ❞

When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him.
Vincent Granger
Mon ange Gardien
« Energize me with a simple touch
Or with an open heart
»

When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him.
Mummy "Cassandre" O'Leary
Meilleur ami
« If you need me I'll be there »

elijiah H Jazeem
Protecteur
« Save me from my demon»

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien
« PETITE CITATION PETITE CITATION »

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien
made by lizzou – icons by dearmayer
Nikolaï Davidov
Nikolaï Davidov
❝ if you love somebody set them free ❞

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien
made by lizzou – icons by dearmayer
Contenu sponsorisé
Loneliness is nothing - Nikolaï Davidov
Page 1 sur 1